CALL FOR TUTORIAL CONTRIBUTIONS
FPL 2019 is looking for interesting and high-quality tutorials to enrich its technical program. Tutorials offer a unique opportunity where presenters can interact closely with attendees and attendees can gain in-depth knowledge on a specific topic.
Tutorials on all (but not limited to) FPL2019 topics are welcome!!:
* Architectures and Technology
* Applications and Benchmarks
* Programming models and languages
* System software and environment support
* Design Methods and Tools
* Accelerated Machine Learning
* Surveys, Trends, and Education
FPL 2019 tutorials will take place on September 12th and 13th, 2019. You can organize either a half-day or full-day Tutorial, with lecture-style classes and/or hands-on labs.
We invite you to submit tutorial proposals before the deadline of
May 17th, 2019
How should I submit a Tutorial Proposal to FPL 2019?
To submit a tutorial proposal, please send a PDF file (2 pages, excluding biographies and references), including the following information:
* Title of tutorial
* Abstract (max 500 words) describing motivation, intended audience, and main contents
* List of organizers and speakers, including affiliations and short bios
* Tentative length (half-day, full-day) and scheduling of the tutorial: Sessions planned and timings
* Format of the sessions (lecture, hands-on)
* Any special requirements you may need in the room
* Approximate number of people that you foresee attending the tutorial
* Pointers to previous editions of the same tutorial, if any, indicating the number of attendees.
Please, send your proposals by email to the FPL 2019 Tutorial Submissions list, FPL2019-Tutorials@bsc.es
It will be received by the Workshop and Tutorials co-chairs:
* Rosa M. Badia (Barcelona Supercomputing Center and Spanish National Research Council (CSIC))
* Joao Cardoso (University of Porto)